Question by kong: What is a nice inexpensive starter telescope? What brand and model is a nice inexpensive starter telescope. I understand the more you spend the better the pictures. I would like to be able to see galaxies. Best answer: Answer by casperskittyYou are going to get more accurate and helpful info if you [...]Read More...
- How to attach a Canon Powershot S3 IS to a telescope?
- What is a nice inexpensive starter telescope?
- Bushnell Falcon 10×50 Wide Angle Binoculars (Black) Reviews
- The Largest Black Holes in the Universe
- 100-inch Reflecting Telescope, Mount Wilson Solar Observatory’, c 1917. from The Science and Society Picture Library (THIS IS AN ART PRINT)